[AnnArbor.pm] Planning a meeting for October

Bryan Smith besmit at umich.edu
Tue Sep 21 18:23:35 PDT 2010

Wednesdays are the best day for me.

I enjoyed your talk on enterprisey Perl development at ArbCamp this year,
Jamie, and think this is a useful topic to explore.

As a fairly new Perl developer, I would like to spend some energy on topics
that help bridge the gap between novitiate to better Perl developer.
Throwing this out there to see if anyone else was interested. Not sure on
the format, but perhaps very short presentations with a focus on discussion
afterwards.

Cheers,
Bryan