[AnnArbor.pm] Slot 2 of Wednesday's meeting

benny Crampton bcrampton at liquidweb.com
Tue May 25 10:11:50 PDT 2010

I'd love to see both you and James speak. It looks like all of the LW developers will be busy with our internal stuff, and I'm fairly certain that most of the list would rather hear from you guys, than hear me talk about how much cooler bash is than perl. :)

Anyone have any objections to James and Michael presenting tomorrow night?