[AnnArbor.pm] July meeting: to be coordinated by Jamie Pitts

Tommy Stanton tommystanton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 17:16:22 PDT 2010

Hi Mongers,
     Sorry that I have been out of the loop.  June has been a busy
month (after all YAPC::NA 2010 just ended ;), so the next meeting will
be in July.

Unfortunately, my plans have changed and I am no longer moving to Ann
Arbor. :(  My friend Jamie Pitts (james.pitts at gmail.com) will be
organizing and coordinating the next meeting, as well as maintaining
this mailing list and the website resources.  Jamie will soon
follow-up this e-mail with more details as to when and where the next
meeting will be.

It was a pleasure meeting all of you.  I wish you the best of luck
with AnnArbor.pm (...and Detroit.pm...and Lansing.pm too!  Thanks for
your support~).

Sincerely,
Tommy