[AnnArbor.pm] lansing.pm

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 17:02:55 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 6:00 PM, Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 5:55 PM, benny Crampton <bcrampton at liquidweb.com> wrote:
>> Are you on any lansing or mid-michigan mailing lists? I got an announcement
>> out to the GLUUG
>> list, and to the MSU developers list, but couldn't really find any other
>> local groups that might be
>> interested.
>> Any other groups that might be interested would be awesome to include, when
>> you announce
>> future meetings.
>
> I was planning on messaging gllug although I hadn't done so yet. I'm
> also aware of several other 'language' user groups that I was
> considering announcing to once. I don't want to announce to them more
> than once because that would be spam-ish. Obviously we have our own
> mailing list if they want to join.

artifact from my RosettaCode.org presentation--not that I mind!)

I can pass along any messages to the GRLUG mailing list you like. I
also have a contact or two in the local Ruby and Python groups I can
forward things to.  Finally, depending on what you guys come up with,
I can throw it through planet.rosettacode.org and our Facebook page; I
have an interest in multilingual events.

--
:wq