[AnnArbor.pm] lansing.pm

benny Crampton bcrampton at liquidweb.com
Mon Jun 7 14:55:30 PDT 2010

Caleb,

Are you on any lansing or mid-michigan mailing lists? I got an announcement out to the GLUUG
list, and to the MSU developers list, but couldn't really find any other local groups that might be
interested.

Any other groups that might be interested would be awesome to include, when you announce
future meetings.

-- benny