[AnnArbor.pm] Proposing date/time for next A2 Perl Mongers meeting

Bryan Smith besmit at umich.edu
Thu Dec 30 09:53:56 PST 2010

Please fill out the Doodle for the days you are available. Please note
any preferences you have next to your name, as I did.

http://www.doodle.com/88ewpq5sqqhaymu6

I you can't make any, please add your name and save without checking
any, then get back to me if you have alternative days.

Cheers,
Bryan