[AnnArbor.pm] Meetup.com site expired, new mailing list instructions, Jamie's slides

Tommy Stanton tommystanton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 02:21:54 PDT 2010

Hi Mongers,
     The Meetup.com site
(http://www.meetup.com/Ann-Arbor-Perl-Mongers) will soon be gone
(subscription is expired).  The Meetup.com site was created as a
temporary holding place while I was waiting for resources to be
allocated by the Perl Mongers organization (http://www.pm.org/).

To stay in the loop, please subscribe to the official pm.org mailing
list (if you haven't already) by doing either of the following:

or

- Send an e-mail, with only the word "subscribe" in the body of the
message (leave the subject blank), to annarbor-pm-request at pm.org

Also of note, the archives for the mailing list are available at:
http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/annarbor-pm/

The means of communication for AnnArbor.pm will be via this official
pm.org mailing list.  Meeting info will be available on the website
(http://annarbor.pm.org/).

Lastly, sorry that I have been lagging on getting the slides from the
April meeting's presentations out.  Here are Jamie's slides as a PDF:
http://annarbor.pm.org/presentations/20100407/Jamie_Pitts-Boilerplate_Web_Apps.pdf

I'm getting my Git-related slides/code ready for release (I rewrote
the git-home-sync script to be more portable/robust), which will be
coming soon...the website will also be updated.

Thanks,
Tommy