Barnes and Noble deal

K Creason kevinc at gci.net
Mon May 1 17:30:28 CDT 2000

B&N has a great deal on their bargain table near the registers.
It's the complete O'Reilly Perl package boxed and ready to go at $25,
regularly $150.  If I wasn't broke I would have bought them both and given
one as a gift!

Any buddy need a break from computing and want to buy my Harley project??
;-)

Computers can figure out all sorts of problems except the things in the
world that just don't add up.--James Magoy