Site Calendar

corliss at alaskapm.org corliss at alaskapm.org
Sat Jan 15 05:02:17 CST 2000

Greetings:

For those of you with projects listed on the AKPM site, and those considering
it, I wanted to let you know that our News and Event calendars are available
to use for announcing project releases and notes.

If you'd like a user account that would allow you post your announcements on
the calendar (Perl only, of course), let us know.  And, as always, alaskpm.org
addresses (either forwarded to current accounts, or as separate e-mail boxes)
are available as well.

With the attention we're getting from some of the search engines, it might not
be a bad way to help get the word out, especially in conjuction with other
sites, like Freshmeat.net. . .

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Perl Monger/Alaska Perl Mongers
	  http://www.alaskapm.org/