Anyone Alive?

corliss at alaskapm.org corliss at alaskapm.org
Sat Oct 30 16:33:33 CDT 1999

Greetings Mongers:

Anyone still have a pulse out here?  I would like to start scheduling meetings
again, if we can generate the interest, and start having volunteers do book
reviews of books that will be provided free of charge (reviewers get to keep
the books).  In addition, we're all able to get discounts on O'Reilly titles,
now, just for being members of our group.  ;-)

Would love to start generating some traffic once more, so let's have at it!

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Perl Monger/Alaska Perl Mongers
	  http://www.alaskapm.org/