Roll Call. . .

Michael Fowler wolfm at pobox.alaska.net
Mon Nov 15 19:10:12 CST 1999

On Mon, Nov 15, 1999 at 12:22:52PM -0900, corliss at alaskapm.org wrote:
> All, right, jerkies, time to see who's still kickin' and breathing on the
> list.  To date, I've only heard from Leif, Brian, and Roxanne--anyone else
> still out there?

I'm breathing, but less kicking and more lurking.

> I'd like to get us all together, if we can manage it, for intro classes on
> various modules, dissection of homebrew scripts, etc.  It'd be a great
> educational opportunity for all of us, and you might meet some fellow hackers
> to collaborate with.

Meetings are good.  I like meetings.  I still have that Getopt::Long talk in
my PalmPilot, I think.  I may consider giving it...

> I'd also like to start a small directory of Perl'ish stuff written by fellow
> members that is available on the web for free use.

I have various modules I'd be willing to put up (heck, they're already in
(almost) two places, why not add one more?).

> Lastly, Leif has the best idea so far for a Perl Contest (winner gets an
> O'Reilly t-shirt), but I haven't gotten any feed back.  Anyone?

Which idea was that?  Obfuscated Perl?

Michael
--
There isn't a mome rath alive that can outgrabe me.