Mail accounts available for alaskapm.org

Arthur Corliss corliss at sinbad.net
Mon May 24 15:44:05 CDT 1999

Greetings:

As we slowly ramp up the net presence for alaskapm.org, we are happy to
announce that you, yes *you*, can have your own nifty
yoohoo at alaskapm.org.  Mail accounts can be either local or forwarded to
other accounts.  This service, of course, is restricted to Alaskan Perl
Monger members, so don't ask for one for each member of your family.

Also, be aware that these are *not* shell accounts.  The only shell
accounts that we'll be giving out will be to members participating (ie.,
maintaining, administering, etc) the actual alaskapm.org domain.

:-)  Talk to you later.

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Bolverk's Lair -- http://www.odinicfoundation.org/arthur/