Welcome!

Leif Sawyer lsawyer at gci.com
Mon Mar 8 15:31:15 CST 1999

Cool!  Wasn't sure how long until somebody spoke up, and I didn't want
to be the first and only ghost out here.

Not necessarily a perl monger, but definately a hack.
I don't get down and dirty with the really obfuscitory coding that
some people do, but I've written tons of little applets that make
life so much easier for me at my work.  Mostly stuff that massages
input from an ldap database and creates/manages accounts based on
the entries.  Working on some perl/oracle ties right now.

--
Leif Sawyer
leif at gci.net  ||  lsawyer at gci.com  ||  internic: LS2540