[AmsterdamX-pm] YAPC::Europe 2016: call for speakers closes July 15th

Amalia amalia at cluj.pm
Tue Jul 12 10:22:55 PDT 2016

Hello,

This is Amalia, reaching out on behalf of the organizing team of the 2016 edition of the biggest European Perl event, YAPC::Europe. I am getting in touch regarding a YAPC::EU announcement.

YAPC::Europe Call for Speakers is quickly approaching the deadline, it closes soon, on July 15th. But the good news is that you've still got time to submit, prepare your talk & join us in Transylvania.

So come on, share your experience, amaze us with incredible ideas && practices. We want to have our minds blown about what we had never thought could be possible with Perl. We are looking for talks focused on all parts of Perl.

If you’re looking for inspiration, here it comes: hot Perl topics, hot tech topics (not limited to Perl, necessarily), trends & changes, Perl fundamentals, security, networking, testing, devOps, hardware, big data, Internet of Things, crazy hacks && ideas, gadgets && wearables, community talks, marketing or management talks, UI & UX, outreach programs, start-ups or other ideas you might have.

Remember, this is YOUR conference, content's on you! ;-)

For more details, please check out the latest news at http://act.yapc.eu/ye2016/news. Also, while you're on the YAPC::Europe site, feel free to check out the list of talks <http://act.yapc.eu/ye2016/talks>  so far, the training courses <http://act.yapc.eu/ye2016/ticketsInfo.html#TrainingTickets> , the list of speakers <http://act.yapc.eu/ye2016/conferenceInfo.html#Speakers> , or sponsors <http://act.yapc.eu/ye2016/our_sponsors.html> . Can't wait to meet you in Cluj!"

Feel free to e-mail me (amalia at cluj.pm <mailto:amalia at cluj.pm> ) for more details. You can also reach us by email, or event social channels. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Medium.

Thank you for your time. See you @ YAPC::EUROPE 2016 <http://act.yapc.eu/ye2016> .

Best Regards,

Amalia