[AmsterdamX-pm] No meeting this month!

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 04:08:31 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to say, but since we did not have enough speakers lined up,
we will not have a meeting this month, as I'm sure you must have
realized by now.

I should have sent an email about it earlier but I was too busy and a
bit hopeful that more people would step up to speak.

But, worry not, we can always have another meeting next month! :)

We have possible speakers for a future meeting past next month, but
we're still looking for speakers for March. If you're interested in
speaking, we're interested in listening, so get in touch and let me
know!

Also, I'd like to remind you that Amsterdam.pm (the Dutch Perl Mongers
group) has its own meetings and if more people arrive, the likelihood
of the meeting being in English grows! Consider attending an
Amsterdam.pm group meeting as well!

All the best,
Sawyer.