[AmsterdamX-pm] NLPW::2015 - Dutch Perl Workshop - Call for Speakers

Th. J. van Hoesel th.j.v.hoesel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 05:27:38 PST 2015

Less than five weeks and we can look back at a wonderful Perl Workshop in Utrecht (NL).

You can be part of it and submit your talk the next days. There is ready a nice line-up from national and international speakers. You have some great technology to talk about for 20 or 40 minutes...? Show off what you like. Have something different to say during a 5 minute Lightning Talk...? We really will enjoy what you have to say!

visit http://www.perlworkshop.nl/nlpw2015/newtalk and participate in this Perl Workshop on the 10th of April!

Theo