[AmsterdamX-pm] Videos on AmsterdamX.pm youtube channel

Theo van Hoesel th.j.v.hoesel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 07:30:13 PDT 2015

please allow me to come back on that during the weekend, i’m not sure where the script has gone - it might be on a old desktop machine, once i’ve found it, i’ll put it on GitHub…

please ping me on sunday morning … as that will be the most likely time i will be able to work on that

and i’m very forgetful