[AmsterdamX-pm] Videos on AmsterdamX.pm youtube channel

Sawyer X xsawyerx at cpan.org
Wed Jul 29 03:44:09 PDT 2015

Laurent, thank you! These are super helpful tips. Just what I needed. Can
you share the scripts you have?
Theo, could you share yours? We might be able to cobble together something
from both.

I would love to fix up all the videos and upload them again. Upasana, do
you still have the source of the videos you uploaded?