[AmsterdamX-pm] Future AmsterdamX.pm meetings on last monday of every month

Upasana Shukla me at upasana.me
Mon Jul 13 12:44:43 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are doing great!

In the past few meetings, we noticed that there were less people from
the outside of booking.com. We really missed some of the attendees who
used to be regular at one point. Wendy told me that it is because I keep
changing day of the meeting every month, I really apologize to all of
you for that.

Considering this less attendance, we decided to keep the meeting on the
last monday of every month. If in case, we won't be able to organize it
(when not in Amsterdam or too busy to organize a meeting...) on the
aforementioned day of the month, then we will inform you all in advance
via this mailing list.

Hope to see you all in the next meeting(s).

Thanks.

--
Upasana