[AmsterdamX-pm] NLPW::2014::Utrecht

Theo vanHoesel theo at perlworkshop.nl
Mon Mar 17 14:54:34 PDT 2014

in about 5 weeks time the Dutch Perl Workshop will be held in the beautiful city of Utrecht.

Already a good group of people has decided to come. And even more important, some national and international speakers have proposed for a presentation.

I know a few of the people of the AmsterdamX group have told to come and even a few people decided to give a presentation.

Please do not hesitate to register and to submit your talk.

In the past few months I have seen some wonderful talks at the Booking HQ, and I personally think that some of you should give that talk to a broader audiance.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact SawyerX or Leon or me, or talk to one of us before or after the Damian Conway lecture.

Theo

#
# Send-a-Newbie - YAPC::EU::2013 Kiev
# proudly sponsored by the community