[AmsterdamX-pm] Official Announcement for AmsterdamX.pm Hackathon!

Henk van Oers hvo.pm at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 31 21:48:06 PST 2014

I want to work on Perl 5 Core (Author: Graham Barr)
While working on a Perl "mailman" I found myself using Net::SMTP
talking to "localhost" from "public IPnr".

To prevent configurations like:
mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8,<put your public address here>
, I want to connect from localhost to talk to localhost.

So, I want to find the SUPER-Class of Net::SMTP
that can do that for me.

I'll be there on sunday (9th).

-- Henk