[AmsterdamX-pm] Perl at Fosdem in Brussels on Februari 1 & 2, 2014

Wendy G.A. van Dijk nl.pm at wendy.org
Thu Jan 30 14:24:44 PST 2014

Hi all,

Read all about it.  Perl will be big at Fosdem in
Brussels.  We have a big booth with tuits,
buttons, stickers, toy camels, brochures, books
for sale and of course the largest library of
Perl-books in the world and the big Perl camel.

We have a nice devroom in the same building as
the booth, and we have made a very nice schedule
with some famous speakers and some excellent topics.

On Friday night it is beer night at Delirium Café.  It's heavy beer.

http://wendyga.wordpress.com/2014/01/26/fosdem-perl-devroom-schedule-1feb2014-and-booth-12feb2014/

We will have a nice dinner on both nights in
excellent restaurants in Brussels.

http://wendyga.wordpress.com/2014/01/30/the-perl-community-goes-to-dinner-during-fosdem-in-brussels-1-2-feb-2014/

Hope to see you in Brussels.

Kind regards,