[AmsterdamX-pm] AmsterdamX.pm last minute additional talk!

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 08:54:41 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

we have one last talk submission, just at the nick of time[1]. If you're
still unsure whether you're coming or not, this should seal the deal.

*Peter Rabbitson (ribasushi)** - Fun with tracking Perl references - going
beyond Devel::LeakTrace*
Back in August I presented a half-successful attempt to better auto-test
for leaks in the DBIC test suite.

This time I'll present the final (working) version of this code that is
finally on CPAN, and may even be worth extracting as a standalone module.

[1] and no, it's not Nick Perez.