[AmsterdamX-pm] Speakers wanted

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 05:23:44 PST 2014

Hey everyone,

we haven't had an AmsterdamX.pm meeting in a while. We need one! With
FOSDEM arriving on February 1st/2nd, I'm thinking Tuesday the 28th is the
best (4 days apart).

Alas, all is not well. We need *speakers*!

Who will speak for Perl? You? You? Maybe you?
(imagine me pointing at different people)

If you're interesting in giving a talk, please contact me (or the list) and
we'll schedule you up! If you intend on giving a talk at FOSDEM (no matter
the topic), this is a good opportunity to practice that talk.

Let me know,
Sawyer.