[AmsterdamX-pm] Last chance to submit your talks to the Dutch Perl Workshop!

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 01:44:17 PDT 2014

Deadline for talk submissions: Saturday at 23:59[1].

If you want to submit a talk to NLPW (Dutch Perl Workshop) it's not too
late, but it is your last chance! Go to the
website<http://www.perlworkshop.nl/nlpw2014/>,
register, and submit a talk! Now! Alright, you can also do it in a few
minutes. But do it today or tomorrow at the latest!

We are especially interested in short 20 minute talks.

We would like to publish the schedule starting next week, which we will
settle over the weekend.

Go to http://www.perlworkshop.nl/nlpw2014/ and submit your talk!

[1] up to a minute late