[ABQ-pm] (Fwd) New groups and leader aboard

Joe Calkins jcalkins at swcp.com
Sun Nov 11 08:46:30 PST 2007

Does anyone want to take over Albuquerque/Santa Fe? (You have to be able to
respond to at least two messages in a row--volunteering and then not replying
doesn't make it.)

On November 6, 2007, José Alves de Castro wrote:
> 	Chris Simmons is taking over Vancouver.pm (Canada)
> 	Drew Taylor is taking over OklahomaCity.pm (USA)
> 	Rolf Schaufelberger  is taking over Stuttgart.pm (Germany)
> 	Luis Braceta is taking over Viana.pm (Portugal)
> 	Lyle Hopkins is taking over Bath.pm (United Kingdom)
> 	Coimbra.pm, lead by Filipe Dutra (Portugal)
> 	Bangkok.pm, lead by Nadsutee Kaewkrajok (Thailand)
> 	Saarland.pm, lead by Martin von Oertzen (Germany)
> 	Bristol.pm, lead by Lyle Hopkins (United Kingdom)
> 	Zagreb.pm, lead by Igor Rumiha (Croatia)
> 	Hyderabad.pm. lead by Nagaraju Kancherla (India)
> 	Kochi.pm, lead by Varghese Chacko (India)
> 	Monterrey.pm, lead by Jose Mtanous (Mexico)
> 	Bratislava.pm, led by Jozeff Kutej (Slovak Republic)
> 	Leeds.pm, lead by Charles Colbourn (United Kingdom)
> 	Tomar.pm, lead by Mário Silva (Portugal)
> 	Fukuoka, lead by Makoto Sugyama (Japan)

	Wow. Quite a tidal wave. Nicely spread all over the globe too. :-)

> Join me in welcoming these 16 brave souls :-)

	$\ = "...and good luck!";
	print "Welcome aboard!" x 16;

Joy,
`/anick