[ABQ-pm] (Fwd) Perl survey

Joe Calkins jcalkins at swcp.com
Fri Jul 27 13:39:24 PDT 2007

I don't know either José or Kirrily.

--
Joe Calkins
jcalkins at swcp.com
mobile (505) 321-6030

From:           	José Alves de Castro <jose at pm.org>
Date sent:      	Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:56:54 +0100
To:             	pm_groups at pm.org

Hi, guys!

Kirrily is doing a Perl survey :-)

I answered the questions and it seems to be an interesting and
valuable effort.

For those of you who don't know Kirrily (aka Skud), I can vouch for
her. She's one of us :-)

That said, she'd appreciate it if you all took some time to take her
survey and to convince your pm'ers to take it too.

Cheers, :-)

jac

Begin forwarded message:

--