[ABQ-pm] (Fwd) Status of Wiki

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Wed Jul 11 13:47:04 PDT 2007

On Jul 11, 2007, at 3:33 PM, Joe Calkins wrote:

> Hello all. Briefly the following is from a discussion among Perl
> Mongers organizers about having their group Web page on a Wiki site
> and allowing the members to maintain their own sections of the
> page. To this socially- challenged dude it sounds an awful lot like
> interacting and organizing and so on. Comments? Is anyone
> interested in this? Would anyone like me to forward their thoughts
> about the concept to the Perl Mongers powers? Linda, you mentioned
> this as a possibility once. What are your thoughts?

More specifically, each PM group could have its own wiki workspace,
which would be specific to the group.

Here's the Chicago.PM wiki: http://chicago.pm.org/wiki/Main_Page

with our membership list: http://chicago.pm.org/wiki/Membership_list

and our list of presentations we're looking for: http://
chicago.pm.org/wiki/Presentations_wanted

etc etc etc

xoxo,
Andy

--