[ABQ-pm] YAPC 2007

Guinevere Liberty Nell liberty at unm.edu
Wed Jun 21 15:38:22 PDT 2006

Hi y'all.

Gotta change my email for the group... anyway, wanted to ask whether we
were considering submitting ABQ in the very unlikely event that we'd be
chosen for YAPC 2007.

We are not best for direct flights, nor have great (or really any) public
transport.  Nor do we have lovely lakes to swim in once boozed up in the
evenings... however, ABQ is very cheap and UNM is not a terrible place to
hold events probably - could be worse.  There are bars and such within
walking distance of campus.  Anyway, I think its worth writing up a
proposal if nobody has yet.

For reference, includes links w/ specifics:
http://news.perlfoundation.org/2006/05/call_for_venueyapcna2007.html

Guinevere