[ABQ-pm] Reminder: Meeting tomorrow!

Guinevere Liberty Nell liberty at unm.edu
Mon Oct 17 14:34:42 PDT 2005

I won't be able to attend.  As for non-student parking, try the $2 parking
next to Frontier.  The block of Frontier restauarant (Harvard or Yale or
something off University) there is a parking lot with a machine you pay $2
for all day or $1 for two hours, something like that.  There are usually
spots early in the AM (not helpful for you) and I think by evening it
also clears out - more useful for you.