[ABQ-pm] Perl Class

Joe Calkins jcalkins at swcp.com
Thu Nov 10 09:39:51 PST 2005

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that we have a Perl class starting at UNM Continuing
Education on Monday. This is the first Perl class that Continuing Ed has had in
three years! This is also the only time that we've had a 12-hour class, so
expect a faster, review-type pacing. The class has only two students, so the
class size is small and intimate. The class is already confirmed to be held,
even with a small size.

Details:
    Course Name: Introduction to Perl
    Course Number: 59130
    Times: M-W-F 11/14, 16, and 18 from 1-5 p.m.
    Cost: $295
    Info on Web:
    http://www.dcereg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=1013&courseid=1137&categoryid=1&subca
    tegoryid=22

To register call 277-CLASS (277-2527) or use the above URL.

--
Joe Calkins
jcalkins at swcp.com
mobile (505) 321-6030