[albany-pm] Albany.pm - Perl Weekly and Perl Maven

Patrick Cronin oshihuna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 06:56:48 PDT 2015

Mark,

It sounds like Will, you and I are in favor. I'd say that (perhaps sadly) makes a democratic majority of the regularly attending members. Please merge.

-Pat

	Patrick Cronin
Technologist
Mobile: +1 518 336 5133
Email: oshihuna at gmail.com
Skype: patrickcronin12061

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachments