[albany-pm] Tech meeting

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Tue Sep 30 08:30:11 PDT 2014

Sounds like a good meeting, sorry to have missed it.

I actually was at the EGL on the first of this month, and the CDLUG was
going on at the same time as I was there.   I had my young children with me
at the time, so didn't have time to go into the room to say hi to anyone,
but it did look like a friendly group.

Mark.