[albany-pm] Updating the website?

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Mon Mar 31 07:09:13 PDT 2014

I tried to get Walt access, but I think something broke down on the
pm.org permissions request.

New plan: request access to https://github.com/coke/albany.pm and push
updates there (or make pull requests)

Right now it's really static. We can't run code on the server, but we
could add a build step that generated those static pages.

Right now I'd still have to push a button to copy those changes out,
but that's still an improvement over the existing situation.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Mark Fowler <mark at twoshortplanks.com> wrote:
> Good Morning,
>
> Is there anything I can do to help with the website update?  It's still talking about the meeting previous to the last meeting...
>
> Walt, you mentioned you might be able to do something about it if you had DNS access?  I did I misunderstand.
>
> Mark.
>
> --
> Mark Fowler
> http://www.twoshortplanks.com/