[albany-pm] Meeting slides; next meetings

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Tue Mar 25 10:44:49 PDT 2014

Sorry I missed this meeting, glad to see things moving ahead.

Regarding Mahar’s, they apparently have some dogs-in-residence now, in case anyone has allergies. I would probably lean towards the EG library, especially if there will be presentations. (Mahar’s doesn’t have a screen we can take over, even)

I’m happy to give a talk on a P6 topic; There was some interest in learning more about grammars, I could whip up a live demo-y presentation.