[albany-pm] Feedback please: January Meeting Days? Presentations?

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Thu Jan 2 06:55:32 PST 2014

Patrick - thanks for making this happen.

I'd prefer W-F that week.

I spoke with someone at Center of Gravity (
http://www.techvalleycenterofgravity.com/) over break- sounds like they
have a space that would be good for us at our current size, and they're
interested in pulling in software people in addition to their current
hardware focus. I'd love to give them a shot for the upcoming February
meeting.

I'd be happy to give a presentation on something related to Perl 6, happy
to take up to 30m, or do a 5m filler.

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Patrick Cronin <oshihuna at gmail.com> wrote:

> Fellow Mongers,
>
> I'd like to reserve a meeting room at the East Greenbush Library for us.
> I'm targeting the week of January 20-24. Please let me know which day(s)
> are possible for you that week, or if a week earlier or later is better.
>
> I haven't heard anything about the time I proposed, so I guess we'll go
> for 6:30 - 7:45.
>
> I'll organize the meeting space, and make sure a projector is there.
>
> Please let me know if you'd like to like to present anything you find
> interesting to the rest of us! Presentations can be anywhere between 5 and
> 30 minutes--please also give me an idea of how long you think you might
> want.
>
> -Pat
> [image: Patrick's Avatar]*Patrick Cronin*
> Computer Lover
> Mobile: +1 518 248 7521
> Email: oshihuna at gmail.com
> Skype: patrickcronin12061
>
> P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail /
> attachments

Will "Coke" Coleda