[albany-pm] Next Meeting Dates?

Patrick Cronin oshihuna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 10:13:54 PST 2014

We are now booked at the EGL for Monday, 24 March! We have the room from 6 - 8:30pm (including prep time in the beginning and clean-up at the end).

-Patrick

	Patrick Cronin
Computer Lover
Mobile: +1 518 336 5133
Email: oshihuna at gmail.com
Skype: patrickcronin12061

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachments