[albany-pm] July 2013 meeting

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Mon Jul 15 07:08:34 PDT 2013

The only response I've gotten on this is an off list request to have the
meeting on July 23rd, a Tuesday.

Having heard nothing else on IRC or via mail, that's the date!

I am partial to Mahar's in Castleton, but realize it's out of the way for
some. Anyone who can make it that night, let's get some suggestions for a
venue out there. I can hit pretty much anything in the capital district
that night. I'm guessing 6:30 might be a decent enough time (everyone out
of work by then), but am open to suggestions.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda