[albany-pm] Feedback please: January Meeting Days? Presentations?

Patrick Cronin oshihuna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 13:44:32 PST 2013

Fellow Mongers,

I'd like to reserve a meeting room at the East Greenbush Library for us. I'm targeting the week of January 20-24. Please let me know which day(s) are possible for you that week, or if a week earlier or later is better.

I haven't heard anything about the time I proposed, so I guess we'll go for 6:30 - 7:45.

I'll organize the meeting space, and make sure a projector is there.

Please let me know if you'd like to like to present anything you find interesting to the rest of us! Presentations can be anywhere between 5 and 30 minutes--please also give me an idea of how long you think you might want.

-Pat
	Patrick Cronin
Computer Lover
Mobile: +1 518 248 7521
Email: oshihuna at gmail.com
Skype: patrickcronin12061

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachments