[albany-pm] Regular-izing idea sharing?

Patrick Cronin oshihuna at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 13:21:14 PST 2013

Mark,

Giving it a trial run first sounds good; we can work on the recurrence later if all goes well.

On timing, I'm thinking soon after an dinner early, which would nicely roll into a drink afterward, say starting around 6:30 and being out by 7:45?

You've accurately surmised that I'm currently a single-man shop. My "office" doesn't have much in the way of space. As the group is called Albany Perl Mongers, I'd assume that the meeting should be in or near to Albany, and I'm also considering the availability of parking. I'm currently following up on a couple of leads:

1. The East Greenbush Library has two large rooms which can fit 90 people in one and 76 people in the other. The smaller of the two has a partition, to which they limit the meeting to 38, which seems to me more than enough. Its free and they even provide "audiovisual" equipment, which may mean a project. Also, parking is aplenty.

2. Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce in Troy has meeting rooms available, but I'm not yet sure of anything there such as hours, parking, room size and whether a projector could be used.

I'll send an update when I get feedback from both. Does anyone have issues with either of these locations or the time suggestion, or better locations?
	Patrick Cronin
Computer Lover
Mobile: +1 518 248 7521
Email: oshihuna at gmail.com
Skype: patrickcronin12061

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachments