[albany-pm] Regular-izing idea sharing?

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Mon Dec 9 06:17:32 PST 2013

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM, Patrick Cronin <oshihuna at gmail.com> wrote:

I would propose a meeting to be made up of 3 twenty-minute sessions, and
> that we take turns.

Sounds good.  Here's some random thoughts on the matter though years of
organising these things.

1. We'd need a venue.   Normally this is office space in a friendly firm.
 I've also done this in pubs before, where a company sponsors the event by
hiring a room that has a projector.

Since I work from home now, I don't have much in the way to offer on this
front.  Patrick, I get the impression from stalking you on LinkedIn that
you might be a single man-shop also.  Do you have office space or do we
need to seek further?

2. Regular is good, but how about we work on the first tech meet first, and
then see how it goes from there?.  If we were clever about it we could
combine it with the social, i.e. do presentations and then go for a drink
afterward.

3. I'm more than happy to present;  I've got a bunch of stuff I'd love to
talk about.

Mark.