[albany-pm] Hello Albany Perl Mongers

GERALD ELA jerry.ela at troyweb.com
Mon Mar 26 16:28:19 PDT 2012

There are a number of other tech groups in the "Tech Valley" area.  That's how they are promoting the greater Albany area these days.

Tech Valley Mobile Developers Network.
Albany New York ColdFusion User Group
Albany UX Meetup
Build Guild
Capital District Java Developers Network
Capital District WebSphere User Group
Central New York ColdFusion User Group
CocoaHeads
International Institute of Business Analysis IIBA
Tech Valley .NET Users Group
Tech Valley Ruby Brigade
Webmasters’ Guild

The mobile group's website is at tvmdn.org and they have links to all the other group's sites.

We also just had a Startup weekend, will have a Bar Camp this Saturday, and will have Techapalooza which is a social event for all the tech groups which will be in Sept.