[albany-pm] Frozen Perl 2009 announcment and Call for Speakers

Leonard Miller leonard at umn.edu
Wed Nov 12 14:32:09 PST 2008

Hello all,

I am writing to advertise to all of you that Frozen Perl 2009 will be on Saturday, February 7th, 2009. on the University of Minnesota campus Please register, come and have some fun with us.

We are also offering a hackathon on Sunday, and a class,"Mastering Perl",taught by brian d foy on Friday February 6th.

The call for speakers is open and I'd like to see several presenters from outside of our local PM group. Check it out at http://www.frozen-perl.org/mpw2009/cfs.html

If you are concerned about the weather in Minnesota in February, there is a hotel that is connected to our venue by underground tunnel: http://www.radisson.com/minneapolismn_metrodome. After you arrive, you won't have to go outside unless you choose.

Please pass this information on to your employers/co-workers/fellow students, as they might also like to attend.

If you or your business would like to sponsor Frozen Perl 2009, please contact me, or visit http://www.frozen-perl.org/mpw2009/sponsorship.html .

Thank you

Leonard Miller
Frozen Perl 2009 coordinator