[albany-pm] Perl - MySQL contract

Murphy, Kimberly kmurphy at teksystems.com
Tue Mar 18 06:53:26 PDT 2008

Do you know of anyone that may be interested in a Contract or Direct
placement for a perm position in downtown Albany for a Perl/MySQL
developer?

Job Description:

Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software
applications that support business units or supporting functions. These
application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms,
software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design,
development and implementation of complex applications, often using new
technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture
for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient
technical resource.  May collaborate with external programmers to
coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is
for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal
supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.

Required Skills:

- Development exp with MySQL

- Perl

- Proficient Working Knowledge of XML

- Proficient working knowledge of Windows operating systems.

- Experience in Large Scale Windows Systems Environment

- Excelle

Please feel free to contact me at any of the numbers listed below

Kimberly Murphy Technical Recruiter
41 State St.  Suite 612 Albany, NY 12207

866.358.1193 T 518.445.1443
F518.445.1450  M 518.378.0135

  <http://www.teksystems.com/>

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.