[albany-pm] Perl Buzz!

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Tue Sep 11 17:39:52 PDT 2007

 From the website: http://perlbuzz.com/; 3 RSS feeds that will keep
you up to date on all the latest perl news.

--

Why PerlBuzz?

We hear it all the time: "Is Perl still around? I thought that
everyone moved on to (PHP, Ruby, whatever)"

In fact, Perl 5 is alive and kicking, and plenty of people are using
it, creating new cool stuff all the time. There's constant activity,
but it doesn't get as much mindshare as some of the newer sexy
languages out there. That's a shame, and we're here to fix that.

Perl's crown jewel, the CPAN, a massive archive of over 10,000 freely
available Perl modules, is thriving. Keeping track of what's
available is daunting, so our CPAN Watch watches the CPAN so you
don't have to.

[ http://perlbuzz.com/cpan-watch/ ]

Even between releases to the CPAN, dozens of Perl projects are
humming with activity, and Project Hum tracks them.

[ http://perlbuzz.com/project-hum/ ]

The core Perl Buzz blog is a general news feed of information about
the Perl world, and Perl-related projects. We pull in news from
everywhere.

[ http://perlbuzz.com/ ]

Your Perl Buzz editors Andy and Kirrily want to bring you news about
what you care about, as well as some you didn't even know existed:
Projects, sites, people, events... wherever the buzz is.

PerlBuzz won't be the only Perl blog you read, but we hope it will be
the best.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda
will at coleda.com