[albany-pm] Fwd: [yapc] Frozen Perl 2008 Workshop Announcement & CFS

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Tue Sep 11 16:39:19 PDT 2007

Two upcoming mini-cons..

One in Pennsylvania, http://pghpw.org/ppw2007/

"The Pittsburgh Perl Workshop is a low-cost technical conference held
at the University Center on Carnegie Mellon University's Oakland
Campus. The workshop will be held on October 13–14 2007. You can sign
up for the announcement mailing list at Google Groups."

And one in Minnesota.

Begin forwarded message: