[albany-pm] ADV: Re: Meeting in 2007?

Packy Anderson packy at dardan.com
Tue Jan 30 13:27:10 PST 2007

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 rlonstein at pobox.com wrote:
> We're up to what? Four responders? I can host food & drink for numbers
> of that magnitude at my place in Albany.
>
> Will, want to call the meeting date and pick a location?

I've been waiting to see what the consensus was and what dates people
had picked before I spoke up, because I'm pretty ambivalent about
where and when.

--
Packy Anderson                                              packy at dardan.com

The United States is driven by two truths: first, in a democratic society,
we have the principle of "one voice, one vote."

The second is that, in a capitalist society, money talks.