[albany-pm] Meeting?

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Tue Jul 12 13:57:23 PDT 2005

Anyone up for a meeting, say on 7/28 in the evening?

o I'd suggest someplace like Panera during the off hours. Food,
coffee, and free wifi so we can use our laptops. =-)

o A few of us could summarize briefly nifty things from the conference.

o I have a copy of _higher order perl_ that belongs to Albany.pm - if
anyone would like to borrow it for a week or two, lemme know.

o I've asked the head of parrot (Chip Salzenberg), if there's a way
for a PM group to assist with development. I'll keep you posted on
that front.

o If you RSVP in the *positive*, let me know when is good for you.
Reply to the list. Feel free to suggest a different day than I have.

Regards.