[Albany-pm] Meetings in the Capitol District

William Coleda will at coleda.com
Fri Sep 3 07:23:09 CDT 2004

I figure by the end of September (after Techapalooza) I'll have a bigger list of potentials, and we can hammer out a potential location, and have an idea of what sort of meetings we'll do this time 'round.

(FYI, the previous round of messages have caused about a dozen people to get auto-disabled on the mailing list.) I'm going to assume that anyone who is still subscribed at this point (36 of us) actually wants to go to meetings. =-)