[albany-pm] RPI invitation?

Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan japhy at perlmonk.org
Tue Oct 5 17:04:48 CDT 2004

If Albany.pm likes the idea, I'll put an ad in next week's edition of the
Polytechnic, the paper at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (in Troy),
inviting any interested Perl programmers to join the Albany Perl Mongers.

If people have content (images, text, etc.) they would like to see
included, please send such things to me.

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan         %  How can we ever be the sold short or
RPI Acacia Brother #734     %  the cheated, we who for every service